TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for using Tiffany Love Hair & Make up services. (ABN: 90180482334) Please read through all our terms and conditions so that you are fully aware of our rights when booking in for make up and hair services provided by Tiffany Love and her contractors. Booking with us signifies you agree with our terms and conditions.
TERMS OF BOOKING
- For mobile work, a minimum call out fee is three make up applications or two make up applications and one hairstyling, otherwise or single bookings are held at Tiffany's home boutique studio located in Caroline Springs.
- Pricelist is updated yearly and is subject to change without notice.
- Tiffany Love books on a first come, first reserved basis. Appointment dates/times are not held or secured without a 50% retainer. When agreeing to booking a time and date, your retainer must be paid within 48 hours.
- Tiffany Love requires information on whether the client has allergies. A consultation form is mandatory for all clients to fill in. In no event shall Tiffany Love have any liability for incidental, or consequential damages however characterised, for example eczema, sensitive skin and eyes, hayfever, etc.
- Tiffany Love reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of our make-up applications, and may use any such photographs for promotional and/or commercial purposes - only with your consent, of course.
- Due to OHS reasons, client to refrain from smoking in enclosed place of where Tiffany Love is working.
- Late fees may apply if client is running 15 minutes late or longer. A $25 fee will apply for every 15 minutes if you are running late or there is a possibility your appointment will be cancelled with no refunds on your retainer.
- For group bookings, please ensure all clients are ready to go for their appointments. Tiffany Love writes up a call sheet to allocate enough time per person to be ready by time given by client so it is important to adhere to the call sheet so clients are ready in a timely manner.
- All services will require a 50% non refundable retainer which is non transferable of agreed amount within 48 hours of confirming booking (unless medical emergency or family emergency where proof will need to be provided) retainer to secure your appointment to be made via bank deposit. This will be deducted from the total owing for your wedding/event date.
- When paying your retainer via bank deposit, please put in description your name and date of booking. For example: Valerie 210717
- The wedding/event date booking is not secure until a 50% retainer is paid within 48 hours. In some cases, for bridal services, the retainer will need to be paid before the trial to secure your date especially during peak season.
- Holding date deposits are non refundable/non transferrable after 5 days.
- Final payment of your invoice is due 14 days prior to your wedding/event date via bank deposit, or the remainder can be paid on the day in cash or card prior to commencing services.
- All card payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge of total cost.
- Booking dates for public holidays or their associated weekend including Melbourne cup, Labour day, etc will incur a public holiday surcharge of $50.
- An early call out fee of $50 every half hour will apply for bookings starting at 6AM or earlier.
- A minimum of $50.00 call out fee applies for any mobile service. Travel charges of $0.77 per km also apply for any mobile service exceeding 20km from Caroline Springs, Victoria 3023. Tiffany Love will confirm your total travel cost when confirming your booking!
- Where car parking is restricted, it is your responsibility to arrange parking or incur the cost of any parking fees.
- Available for interstate an overseas weddings, flights and accomodation must be paid for. Enquire within for more info.
- Any reductions in the booked number of people for your wedding/event date will still need to be paid in full if less than two months notice is given. If your booking is for an event only, less than two weeks notice will require full payment.
- Please notify me if location changes as soon as possible. This may result in a revised quote due to travel fees, early call out fee, etc. If this is the case, I will send you a revised quote.
- After your bridal trial, we are not obliged to secure your wedding date without a 50% retainer and we are not obliged to notify you if we no longer have capacity on your wedding day/event date.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking if at any time for any reason including the day of the event if it is due to client(s)/client’s representatives behavior, actions or inactions that causes distress to the artist. Aggressive behavior, rude or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated by the artist or sub contractor.